Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, it’s a mystery! What do Michael Jackson, Prince, Rolling Stones, The Who and Lady Gaga have in common?
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Michael Jackson – Billie Jean (1993)
2. U2 – Beautiful Day (2002)
3. Justin Timberlake – Rock Your Body (2004)
4. Paul McCartney – Live And Let Die (2005)
5. Rolling Stones – Start Me Up (2006)
6. Prince – Baby I’m a Star (2007)
7. Tom Petty – I Won’t Back Down (2008)
8. Bruce Springsteen – Born To Run (2009)
9. The Who – Baba O’Riley (2010)
10. Lady Gaga – Just Dance (2017)
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: