Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear the song known for being the first rock 45 single released stereo, the song that brought Elvis Presley and Jerry Reed together, and the iconic song named after the Mutual Of New York sign in New York.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Aretha Franklin – Chain Of Fools
-Robert F. Kennedy shot
2. Doors – Hello, I Love You
3. Elvis Presley – Guitar Man
4. Patti Drew – Hard To Handle
5. Beatles – Revolution
SH6. Simon And Garfunkel – Mrs. Robinson
7. Tommy James and the Shondells – Mony Mony
8. Marvin Gaye And Tammi Terrell – Ain’t Nothing Like The Real Thing
9. Creedence Clearwater Revival – I Put A Spell On You
10. B.B. King – You Put It On Me
BONUS: Rolling Stones – Street Fighting Man
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: