Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we pass the birthday mic to “Irish Greg” McQuaid, who not only has chosen ten great songs for his special day, but has turned the occasion into a fundraiser for Muttville. So take a listen, hear some great music, and help some doggies out!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Led Zeppelin – Black Dog
2. Gilbert O’Sullivan – Get Down
3. Florence + the Machine – Dog Days are Over
4. Elvis Presley – Hound Dog
5. The Ramones – Howling at the Moon
6. The Stooges – I Wanna be Your Dog
7. Luce – Buy A Dog
8. Rufus Thomas – Walking the Dog
9. Donny Osmond – Puppy Love
10. The Cramps – Can Your Pussy Do the Dog?
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: