Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ve got our annual Love Stinks playlist in honor of Valentine’s Day. Fall out of love with songs from Kelly Clarkson, The Police, ABC, Nazareth, and the NSFW version of that Cee Lo song (you know the one).
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. J. Geils Band – Love Stinks
2. Kelly Clarkson, Since U Been Gone
3. Nazareth, Love Hurts
4. Linda Ronstadt, You’re No Good
5. Adam Sandler, Somebody Kill Me
6. Alanis Morissette – You Oughta Know
7. The Police – Can’t Stand Losing You
8. Lloyd Cole And The Commotions – Are You Ready To Be Heartbroken
9. Missing Persons – Mental Hopscotch
10. Ultravox-Dancing With Tears In My Eyes
BONUS: ABC – Theme From Mantrap
BONUS: Cee-Lo – Fuck You
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: