Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, the hit Ringo Starr cover of a Sherman Brothers tune that might be questionable today, the Grand Funk Railroad smash covered by Carole King and Kylie Minogue, and the iconic David Bowie classic that flopped upon release.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Ringo Starr – You’re Sixteen
-Movie: Foxy Brown
2. Grand Funk Railroad – The Loco Motion
3. Carole King – Jazzman
4. Barry White – Never, Never Gonna Give You Up
5. Mott The Hoople – The Golden Age Of Rock ‘n’ Roll
SH6. David Bowie – Rebel Rebel
7. Ace Spectrum – Don’t Send Nobody Else
-President Nixon’s resignation
8. Bachman Turner Overdrive – You Ain’t Seen Nothin’ Yet
9. Alice Cooper – Teenage Lament ’74
10. Dr. John – Everybody Wanna Get Rich Rite Away
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: