Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’re celebrating our 300th episode with songs turning 30. Among them, the only number one smashes for INXS, Cheap Trick and Guns N’Roses, and songs from Michael Jackson and George Michael’s massive hit albums.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Robert Palmer – Simply Irresistible
2. Steve Winwood – Roll With It
3. DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince – Parents Just Don’t Understand
4. Cheap Trick – The Flame
5. INXS – Need You Tonight
SH6. Rick Astley – Never Gonna Give You Up
7. Michael Jackson – The Way You Make Me Feel
8. Guns N’ Roses – Sweet Child O’ Mine
9. George Harrison – Got My Mind Set On You
10. George Michael – Father Figure
BONUS: Poison – Every Rose Has Its Thorn
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: