Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear the Four Tops’ final Top 10 hit of the 60s, The Doors’ best selling single, and one of the only songs to sell over 10 million copies. Plus, hits from Bobbie Gentry, The Monkees, Aaron Neville, and (yay) The Beatles!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Paul Revere and the Raiders Featuring Mark Lindsey – Good Thing
2. Music Explosion – Little Bit O’Soul
3. Four Tops – Bernadette
4. Bobbie Gentry – Ode To Billie Joe
5. Beatles – Hello Goodbye
6. Monkees – Daydream Believer
7. Aaron Neville – Tell It Like It Is
8. Frankie Valli – Can’t Take My Eyes Off You
9. Procol Harum – A Whiter Shade Of Pale (Live)
10. The Doors – Light My Fire (The LOOOONG Version!)
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: