Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, Journey rejects MTV, the Challenger explodes, Boston scores a comeback (without a music video), and Wham says farewell. Plus hits from Robert Palmer, The Smithereens, Pat Benatar, and Pete Townshend!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Journey – Be Good To Yourself
-Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster
2. The Smithereens – Blood and Roses
3. Pat Benatar – Sex As A Weapon
4. Robert Palmer – I Didn’t Mean To Turn You On
-Mr. T Cereal Commercial
5. Stevie Nicks – I Can’t Wait
6. Boston – Amanda
7. Robert Tepper – No Easy Way Out
8. Wham! – The Edge Of Heaven
-Space Shuttle Challenger
9. Pete Townshend – Face The Face (Vocal Long Version)
10. Cameo – Word Up
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: