Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear the Badfinger hit written by Paul McCartney, the John Lennon smash produced by Phil Spector, the #1 single that won the Oscar for Best Original Song, and the Three Dog Night hit written by Randy Newman. Plus, Stevie Wonder, led Zeppelin, Guess Who and the Jackson 5!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Three Dog Night – Mama Told Me (Not To Come)
2. Badfinger – Come And Get It
3. Creedence Clearwater Revival – Travelin’ Band
4. Jackson 5 – ABC
5. Guess Who – American Woman
6. B.J. Thomas – Raindrops Keep Fallin’ On My Head
7. George Harrison – Isn’t It A Pity
8. John Lennon – Instant Karma (We All Shine On)
9. Stevie Wonder – Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours)
10. Led Zeppelin – Whole Lotta Love
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: