Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we celebrate the 142nd anniversary of Alexander Graham Bell’s first telephone call with phone-themed tunes from Jim Croce, Blondie (not the one you think)m Cheap trick, Tommy Tutone (natch), Maroon 5, Squeeze, and more!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Big Bopper – Chantilly Lace
2. The Marvelettes – Beechwood 4-5789
3. Blondie – Hanging On The Telephone
4. Genesis – Misunderstanding
5. Squeeze – 853-5937
6. Cheap Trick – She’s Tight
7. ELO – Telephone Line
8. New Edition – Mr. Telephone Man
9. Jim Croce – Operator (That’s Not The Way It Feels)
10. Sheena Easton – Telefone (Long Distance Love Affair)
BONUS: Tommy Tutone- 867-5309 (Jenny)
BONUS: Maroon 5 – Payphone
BONUS: Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce – Telephone
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: