Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR? PLEASE CONSIDER LEAVING A TIP!
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we hand the keys over to Peter Finch (The Finch Files) who spins his own birthday set! What year will the wheel land on? You’ll have to listen to find out! Oh … and Happy Birthday, Peter!
FOLLOW US ON MIXCLOUD TO HEAR BRAND NEW EPISODES FIRST
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. ABBA – Waterloo (Swedish Version)
2. Paul McCartney and Wings – Band On The Run
3. Eric Clapton – I Shot The Sheriff
4. David Bowie – Space Oddity
5. Beach Boys – California Girls
6. Rolling Stones – Time Waits for No One
7. Crosby, Stills & Nash – Wooden Ships
8. Carole King – Jazzman
9. Elton John – Bennie And The Jets
10. Procol Harem – Conquistador (Live at Edmonton, Alberta)
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: