Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, Bruce Springsteen changes the channel, Seal covers himself (musically), the odd pairing of The KLF and Tammy Wynette battle Queen for #1, and Ozzy repents. Plus, INXS, Indigo Girls, Bonnie Raitt.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Bruce Springsteen – 57 Channels (And Nothin’ On)
2. Seal – Killer
3. K.L.F. (Featuring Tammy Wynette) – Justified And Ancient
4. Ozzy Osbourne – Mama, I’m Comin’ Home
5. Beastie Boys – So What ‘cha Want
SH6. Annie Lennox – Walking On Broken Glass
7. INXS – Not Enough Time
8. Bonnie Raitt – I Can’t Make You Love Me
9. Indigo Girls – Galileo
10. Sophie B. Hawkins – Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: