Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR? PLEASE CONSIDER LEAVING A TIP!
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear a classic TV instrumental, the very first the first posthumous single to top the charts in the US, and the Robert Johnson classic covered by Cream at Winterland. Plus, Aretha Franklin, Creedence, Glen Campbell, and Sam and Dave.
FOLLOW US ON MIXCLOUD TO HEAR BRAND NEW EPISODES FIRST
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. The Ventures – Hawaii Five O
2. Glen Campbell – Wichita Lineman
3. Spanky & Our Gang – Like to Get to Know You Well
4. Aretha Franklin – (Sweet Sweet Baby) Since You’ve Been Gone
5. Sam & Dave – Wrap It Up
SH6. Cream – Crossroads [Live at Winterland]
7. Creedence Clearwater Revival – Suzie Q
8. Archie Bell & the Drells – Tighten Up Pt 1
9. Otis Redding – (Sittin’ On) The Dock Of The Bay
10. The Beatles – Birthday
BONUS: Mason Williams – Classical Gas
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: