Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR? PLEASE CONSIDER LEAVING A TIP!
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, Jr. Walker and the All-Stars covers The Guess Who, Aretha Franklin covers The Beatles, and we’ll hear an iconic classic from three blokes who went to Grammar School together, as well as the final Supremes release is also Diana Ross’ first solo smash – we’ll explain.
FOLLOW US ON MIXCLOUD TO HEAR BRAND NEW EPISODES FIRST
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. The Archies – Sugar Sugar
2. Aretha Franklin – Eleanor Rigby
3. Jr. Walker and the All-Stars – These Eyes
4. Diana Ross & The Supremes – Someday We’ll Be Together
5. The Bob Seger System – Ramblin Gamblin Man
6. Neil Diamond – Sweet Caroline
7. Nilsson – Everybody’s Talkin’
8. Jackie DeShannon – Put A Little Love In Your Heart
9. The Who – Pinball Wizard
10. Cream – Crossroads (Live at Winterland)
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: