Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR? PLEASE CONSIDER LEAVING A TIP!
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, Van Halen jumps to the top of the charts, Bruce Springsteen scores with a discarded tune from Born in the USA, and Kirsty MacColl duets with Billy Bragg. Plus Scandal, Starship, Queen, and Madness!
FOLLOW US ON MIXCLOUD TO HEAR BRAND NEW EPISODES FIRST
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Madness – The Sun And The Rain
2. Bruce Springsteen – Pink Cadillac
3. Pretenders – Show Me
4. Queen – Radio Ga-Ga
5. Joe Jackson – You Can’t Get What You Want (Till You Know What You Want)
6. Van Halen – Jump
7. The Go-Go’s – Head Over Heels
8. Jefferson Starship – No Way Out
9. Kirsty MacColl With Billy Bragg – A New England
10. Scandal Featuring Patty Smyth – Hands Tied
BONUS: Psychedelic Furs – The Ghost In You
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: