Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, it’s Friday the 13th – and you know what that means. But we’re adding a wrinkle to our usual Hits from Hell theme by presenting a collection of 10+ cover versions so incredibly wrong, they must be heard!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Pat Boone – Crazy Train
2. Faith Hill – Piece of My Heart
3. William Shatner – Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
4. Eric Cartman Come Sail Away
5. Frank Sinatra – Mrs Robinson
6. Richard Cheese – Loser
7. Britney Spears – [I Can’t Get No] Satisfaction
8. Mae West & Timothy Dalton – Love Will Keep Us Together
9. Limp Bizkit – Faith
10. Big and Rich – You Shook Me All Night Long
BONUS: James Taylor – Day Tripper
BONUS: Duran Duran – 911 Is a Joke
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: