Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, it’s 4/20 – and you know what that means! Take one toke over the line with “highly” entertaining tunes from Peter Tosh, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Toby Keith and Ray Charles, and more! We won’t tell you how best to enjoy today’s set, but we’re sure you’ll figure something out!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. The Toyes, I Smoke Two Joints
2. George McCrae, I Get Lifted
3. The Mighty Diamonds, Pass The Kouchie
4. Ray Charles, Let’s Go Get Stoned
5. Peter Tosh, Legalize It
6. Rick James, Mary Jane
7. Creedence Clearwater Revival, Proud Mary
8. Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Reefer Man
9. Brewer & Shipley, One Toke Over The Line
10. Toby Keith, Weed with Willie
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: