Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we celebrate Earth Day with ten songs that invoke Mother Earth, from cautionary tales, to visions of the future both wondrous and terrible, from leaving the earth, to Carole King’s classic sexual metaphor.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Carole King – I Feel The Earth Move
2. Duran Duran – Planet Earth
3. Green Day – Last Night on Earth
4. Manfred Mann’s Earth Band – Blinded By the Light
5. The Pretenders – My City Was Gone
6. Peter Gabriel – Down to Earth
7. Queen – The Prophet’s Song
8. George Harrison – Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth)
9. The Beatles – Mother Nature’s Son
10.Talking Heads – Nothing But Flowers
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: