Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR? PLEASE CONSIDER LEAVING A TIP!
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, Paul Simon, Willie Nelson, and Olivia Newton-John hit the big screen, Michael and Jermaine Jackson battle for chart supremacy, and Howard Cosell stuns the world on Monday Night Football.
FOLLOW US ON MIXCLOUD TO HEAR BRAND NEW EPISODES FIRST
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Journey – Walks Like A Lady
-Movie: The Blues Brothers
2. Michael Jackson – Off The Wall
3. Jermaine Jackson – Let’s Get Serious
-Monday Night Football: John Lennon
4. Paul Simon – Late In The Evening
5. Suzi Quatro – She’s In Love With You
SH6. Blondie – Call Me
7. The Pretenders – Mystery Achievement
8. Willie Nelson – On The Road Again
9. Spinners – Working My Way Back To You-Forgive Me Girl (Medley)
-The Empire Strikes Back
10. Prince – I Wanna Be Your Lover
BONUS: Olivia Newton-John -The Electric Light Orchestra – Xanadu
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: