Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR? PLEASE CONSIDER LEAVING A TIP!
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, Marvin Gaye scores with a recent hit from Gladys Knight and the Pips, Bob Dylan pens the Mighty Quinn but doesn’t release it, and which classic rock staple only peaked at #26?
FOLLOW US ON MIXCLOUD TO HEAR BRAND NEW EPISODES FIRST
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. John Fred And His Playboy Band – Judy In Disguise (With Glasses)
-Martin Luther King Jr. Assassinated
2. The Who – Magic Bus
3. Tom Jones – Delilah
-The Odd Couple
4. Diana Ross And The Supremes – Love Child
-Planet of the Apes
5. Archie Bell And The Drells – I Can’t Stop Dancing
SH6. Marvin Gaye – Heard It Through The Grapevine
7. Sly And The Family Stone – Dance To The Music
8. The Beatles – Back in the USSR
9. Manfred Mann – Mighty Quinn (Quinn The Eskimo)
10. Steppenwolf – Magic Carpet Ride
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: