Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, Bruce Springsteen writes and produces an entire album for someone else, Heart plays backup for a former Eagle, MTV is propelled by Asia, Duran Duran and J. Geils Band, and Stevie Nicks scores twice!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Stevie Nicks – Edge Of Seventeen
-I Want My MTV Promo
2. Gary US Bonds – Out Of Work
3. Asia – Heat Of The Moment
4. Duran Duran – New Religion
5. Aretha Franklin – Jump To It
6. J. Geils Band – Centerfold
-Commodore 64 commercial
7. Donald Fagen – I.G.Y. (What A Beautiful World)
8. Karla Bonoff – Personally
9. Alan Parsons Project – Eye In The Sky
10. Randy Meisner – Never Been In Love
BONUS: Fleetwood Mac – Gypsy
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: