Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, James Bond and Frankie Valli double dip, Muhammed Ali fights his toughest opponent, and we’ll hear a song from a Stax songwriter who penned hits for everyone from David Bowie, Janis Joplin and … Count Basie!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Eddie Floyd – On A Saturday Night
-68 Ford Mustang
2. The Seeds – Pushin’ Too Hard
3. Rolling Stones – Ruby Tuesday
4. Herb Alpert And The Tijuana Brass – Casino Royale
-You Only Live Twice Movie
5. Nancy Sinatra – You Only Live Twice
6. Lulu – To Sir With Love
-Muhammad Ali Speaking on the war in Vietnam
7. The Association – Windy
8. Frankie Valli – Can’t Take My Eyes Off You
9. The Four Seasons – C’mon Marianne
10. ? and the Mysterians – Can’t Get Enough Of You, Baby
BONUS. The Beatles – Strawberry Fields Forever
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: