Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, Chris Isaak does a bad, bad thing, Orgy covers New Order, Red Hot Chili Peppers make history, and the biggest source of pop stars was … the Mickey Mouse Club?
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Chris Isaak – Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing
-1999 Hollywood Nails Barbie Doll Commercial
2. Orgy – Blue Monday
3. Sheryl Crow – Anything But Down
4. Fatboy Slim – Praise You
5. Red Hot Chili Peppers – Scar Tissue
6. Christina Aguilera – Genie In A Bottle
7. Collective Soul – Heavy
8. Offspring – Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)
-The Blair Witch Project
9. Melissa Etheridge – Angels Would Fall
10. Backstreet Boys – I Want It That Way
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: