Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ve got a mystery! What do Madonna, Cyndi Lauper, Journey, Duran Duran, and Huey Lewis and the News have in common?
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Survivor – Burning Heart
2. Pat Benatar – Invincible
3. Journey – Only The Young
4. Madonna – Into the Groove
5. Tina Turner – We Don’t Need Another Hero
6. Huey Lewis and the News – Back In Time
7. Duran Duran – A View To A Kill
8. Cyndi Lauper – The Goonies R Good Enough
9. Oingo Boingo – Weird Science
10. Limahl – Never Ending Story
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: