Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we present the ultimate collection of rock and roll instrumentals – from movie and TV tracks that became hits to lyric-free jams from established artists. Prepare to hum along!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. The Edgar Winter Group – Frankenstein
2. Booker T. & The MG’s – Green Onions
3. Herb Alpert – Rise
4. Hot Butter – Popcorn
5. Gary Glitter – Rock And Roll (Part 2)
6. Huey Lewis and the News – Slammin’
7. Joe Satriani – Always With Me Always With You
9. Mason Williams – Classical Gas
10. Eric Weissberg And Steve Mandell – Dueling Banjos
10. Harold Faltermeyer – Axel F
11. Jan Hammer – Miami Vice Theme
12. Vangelis – Chariots Of Fire – Titles
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: