Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR? PLEASE CONSIDER LEAVING A TIP!
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear the iconic Bay Area tune that was created in the Netherlands, George Harrison’s tribute to John Lennon, and two hit songs that worked French lyrics into the final versions. Also, what does Debbie Harry and the Alien movies have in common?
FOLLOW US ON MIXCLOUD TO HEAR BRAND NEW EPISODES FIRST
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. April Wine – Just Between You And Me
2. George Harrison – All Those Years Ago
3. Debbie Harry – Backfired
4. Diesel – Sausalito Summernight
5. ELO – Hold On Tight
6. Daryl Hall & John Oates – You Make My Dreams
7. Sheena Easton – Modern Girl
8. Grover Washington Jr. (with Bill Withers) – Just The Two Of Us
9. Pablo Cruise – Cool Love
10. Jim Steinman (with Rory Dodd) – Rock And Roll Dreams Come Through
BONUS. The Go-Go’s – Our Lips Are Sealed
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: