Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we celebrate Father’s Day with ten songs that cover many aspects of being a father, having a father, or being mad at your father (there are a lot of these songs out there…)
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Violent Femmes – Gone Daddy Gone
2. The Temptations, Papa Was A Rollin’ Stone
3. Everclear, Father of Mine
4. George Michael, Father Figure
5. Harry Chapin, Cat’s in the Cradle
6. Madonna, Papa Don’t Preach
7. Edwin Starr, Big Papa
8. Elvis Presley, Don’t Cry Daddy
9. Lindsay Lohan, Confessions Of A Broken Heart (Daughter to Father)
10. Ian Dury and the Blockheads – My Old Man
Bonus: Paul Simon – Father And Daughter
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: