Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we present a proud 10@10 tradition with your official 2018 Pride playlist – with a twist! This year’s edition is made up entirely of requests, so crank up the music – it’s time to party!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Billy Bragg – Sexuality
2. Queen – I Want To Break Free
3. Scissor Sisters – Take Your Mama
4. Mama Cass Elliot – Make Your Own Kind Of Music
5. Carl Bean – I Was Born This Way
6. CeCe Peniston – Finally
7. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – Same Love feat Mary Lambert
8. John Cameron Mitchell – Origin of Love (Hedwig and the Angry Inch)
9. Indigo Girls – Closer To Fine
10. Sylvester – You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)
11. Pete Shelley – Homosapien
12. Tegan and Sara – Closer
13. Weather Girls – It’s Raining Men
14. Lady Gaga – Born This Way
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: