Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear the rock band that scored a disco hit produced by Giorgio Moroder, one of the most important musical works of the 20th century, and no, we’re not talking about Frank Sinatra’s “Theme from New York, New York.” Plus David Bowie, Bob Marley, Joy Division and Split Enz!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Bob Marley and the Wailers – Could You Be Loved
2. David Bowie – Fashion
3. The Whispers – And The Beat Goes On
4. Split Enz – I Got You
5. Teri DeSario with K.C. – Yes, I’m Ready
6. Blondie – Call Me
7. Rush – The Spirit Of Radio
8. Talking Heads – Once In A Lifetime
9. Joy Division – Love Will Tear Us Apart
10. Frank Sinatra – Theme From New York, New York
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: