Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear an artist so inspired by Prince and the Minneapolis sound that he recruited Andre Cymone to produce his album, we’ll hear the hit single originally intended for Tina Turner, and the song that Keith Richards almost kept to himself.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Black Crowes – Jealous Again
2. Rolling Stones – Almost Hear You Sigh
3. Lisa Stansfield – All Around the World
4. Adam Ant – Room At The Top
5. Jon Bon Jovi – Blaze of Glory
6. Whitney Houston – I’m Your Baby Tonight
7. Paul Young – Oh Girl
8. Taylor Dayne – I’ll Be Your Shelter
9. Sinead O’Connor – The Emperor’s New Clothes
10. Midnight Oil – Blue Sky Mine
BONUS: Motley Crue – Kickstart My Heart
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: