Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear the TV theme that spent four months on the charts, Gloria Gaynor’s iconic cover of a Jackson 5 tune, and the John Lennon song that can to him in a dream. Plus Ace, Led Zeppelin, Bob Seger and Kool and the Gang!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Led Zeppelin – Trampled Under Foot
2. David Bowie – Young Americans
3. Natalie Cole – This Will Be
4. Kool And The Gang – Summer Madness
5. Mike Post – The Rockford Files
SH6. Captain And Tennille – Love Will Keep Us Together
7. Bob Seger – Katmandu (7th Inning Stretch)
8. Gloria Gaynor – Never Can Say Goodbye
9. Ace – How Long
10. John Lennon – Number Nine Dream
Stevie Wonder – Boogie On Reggae Woman
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: