Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s bonus Thursday edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we continue counting down to the premiere of Soundwaves TV with songs from iconic Bay Area artists, and songs about the city by the bay … or both! From Chris Isaak to Janis Joplin, from Huey Lewis and the News to Journey and Green Day, each song tells a story today!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. The Welcome Matt – Wake Me Up in San Francisco
2. Chris Isaak – San Francisco Days
3. Grateful Dead – The Music Never Stopped
4. Sly and the Family Stone – I Want To Take You Higher
5. Journey – Lights
SH6. Green Day – Wake Me Up When September Ends
7. Cold Blood – I Just Want to Make Love to You
8. John Fogerty – Rockin All Over the World
9. Jefferson Starship – Find Your Way Back
10. Big Brother and the Holding Company – Piece Of My Heart
BONUS: Michael Franti & Spearhead – The Sound of Sunshine
BONUS: Night Ranger – (You Can Still) Rock In America
BONUS: Huey Lewis and the News – We’re Not Here For A Long Time (We’re Here for a Good Time)
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: