Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we have a mystery! Ten songs from the likes of Rolling Stones, Randy Newman, Dave Edmunds, and Buddy Holly that have one thing in common. Can you guess?
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Rolling Stones – Tumbling Dice
2. Martha Reeves & The Vandellas – (Love Is Like A) Heat Wave
3. Everly Brothers – When Will I Be Loved
4. Dave Edmunds – Girls Talk
5. The Hollies – I Can’t Let Go
SH6. Randy Newman – Sail Away
7. Fontella Bass – Rescue Me
8. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles – The Tracks Of My Tears
9. Buddy Holly – That ll Be The Day
10. Linda Ronstadt – Alison
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: