Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, the Toto song that’s having a pop culture moment, the tune that introduced the term “barbequed iguana.” Plus, Stray cats, Dire Straits, the Police, and Sparks with Jane Wiedlin.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Red Rockers – China
2. Bow Wow Wow – Do You Wanna Hold Me
3. Sparks and Jane Wiedlin – Cool Places
4. Wall of Voodoo – Mexican Radio
5. Stray Cats – I Won’t Stand In Your Way
SH6. Toto – Africa.m4a
7. Dire Straits – Industrial Disease
8. The Police – Synchronicity II
9. After the Fire – Der Kommissar
10. Tony Carey – West Coast Summer Nights
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: