Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR? PLEASE CONSIDER LEAVING A TIP!
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear the first Beatles single released in stereo, the Youngbloods single that took two years for it to become a hit, and the song that stayed in the UK Top 40 for 75 weeks!
FOLLOW US ON MIXCLOUD TO HEAR BRAND NEW EPISODES FIRST
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Creedence Clearwater Revival – Down On The Corner
2. Beatles – Get Back
3. Betty Everett – There’ll Come A Time
4. Chicago – Questions 67 And 68
5. Merle Haggard – Okie From Muskogee
6. Rolling Stones – Honky Tonk Women
7. The Youngbloods – Get Together
8. B.B. King – Why I Sing The Blues
9. Joe Cocker – Feelin Alright
10. Frank Sinatra – My Way
BONUS: Plastic Ono band – Give Peace A Chance
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: