Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR? PLEASE CONSIDER LEAVING A TIP!
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear songs from iconic artists who all had one thing in common: they thought they were to the point in their careers where they could stretch, or experiment, or grow lazy — or worse, cover classic songs! From Madonna and Tom Jones, to Michael Jackson, Elvis and Styx, these are the moments when it all went wrong!
FOLLOW US ON MIXCLOUD TO HEAR BRAND NEW EPISODES FIRST
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Madonna – American Pie
2. Art of Noise and Tom Jones – Kiss
3. Bryan Adams With Rod Stewart And Sting – All For Love
4. Brad Paisley – Accidental Racist (feat. LL Cool J)
5. Elvis Presley – In The Ghetto
6. Styx – Music Time
7. Red Hot Chili Peppers – Aeroplane
8. Neil Diamond – Heartlight
9. Eddie Murphy and Michael Jackson – Whatzupwitu
10. Phil Collins – Both Sides Of The Story
BONUS. Sheryl Crow – Sweet Child O Mine
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: