Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear Elton John’s first #1 smash, Ike and Tina’s last chart appearance together, the iconic rock jam based on a fictional Texas town that ended up actually existing, and Jim Croce’s singalong classic about the “baddest man in the whole damned town.”
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Elton John – Crocodile Rock
2. Al Green – Here I Am (Come And Take Me)
3. Tina Turner – Nutbush City Limits
4. Jim Croce – Bad, Bad Leroy Brown
5. Edgar Winter Group – Frankenstein
6. Paul McCartney & Wings – My Love
7. Johnny Nash – Stir It Up
8. Jeanne Pruett – Satin Sheets
9. The Doobie Brothers – China Grove
10. Joe Cocker – Woman To Woman
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: