Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR? PLEASE CONSIDER LEAVING A TIP!
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear the classic rock staple co-written by Bob Dylan, the Genesis hit that featured life-sized puppets in the music video, the tune regarded as one of the greatest songs of all time, and the movie song that featured the oldest woman to have a number one single at the time.
FOLLOW US ON MIXCLOUD TO HEAR BRAND NEW EPISODES FIRST
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Georgia Satellites – Keep Your Hands To Yourself
2. Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam – Head To Toe
3. Genesis – Land Of Confusion
4. Depeche Mode – Strangelove
5. Patty Smyth – Downtown Train
6. U2 – With Or Without You
7. Los Lobos – La Bamba
8. Starship – Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now
9. Whitney Houston – I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)
10. The Whispers – Rock Steady
Tom Petty – Jammin’ Me
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: