Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR? PLEASE CONSIDER LEAVING A TIP!
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we celebrate all things summer with season-friendly jams from The Ataris, War, Bananarama, Y&T, and DJ Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince. And what is the real meaning of “Summer of 69?” We’ve got your barbeque soundtrack right here!
FOLLOW US ON MIXCLOUD TO HEAR BRAND NEW EPISODES FIRST
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Sly & The Family Stone – Hot Fun In The Summertime
2. Diesel – Sausalito Summernight
3. Bryan Adams – Summer Of ’69
4. The Motels – Suddenly Last Summer
5. The Ataris – The Boys of Summer
6. War – Summer
7. Kid Rock – All Summer Long
8. The Who – Summertime Blues
9. Bananarama – Cruel Summer
10. DJ Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince – Summertime
11. Bon Jovi – Summertime
12. Y&T – Summertime Girls
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: