Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, the Go-Gos introduce a new audio format, Kiss and Aretha Franklin score big comebacks, Don Henley goes solo, and see if you can guess on what songs Cissy Houston and Luther Vandross perform background vocals.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Don Henley – Johnny Can’t Read
-Star Trek II_ The Wrath of Khan – Trailer
2. Josie Cotton – He Could Be The One
3. Adam Ant – Desperate But Not Serious
4. Kenny Loggins With Steve Perry – Don’t Fight It
5. J. Giels Band – Angel In Blue
SH6. Go-Gos – Vacation
-I Want My MTV Promo
7. Aretha Franklin – Jump To It
8. Kiss – I Love It Loud
9. Blondie – Island Of Lost Souls
10. April Wine – Enough Is Enough
BONUS. Bryan Adams – Lonely Nights
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: