Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, the Commodores and Aerosmith release great singles from bad movies, Willie Nelson covers Ray Charles, we meet The Cars, and celebrate the 40th anniversary of the album that changed rock and roll.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Aerosmith – Come Together
2. Commodores – Too Hot Ta Trot
3. ABBA – Take A Chance On Me
4. ELO – Turn To Stone
5. Willie Nelson – Georgia On My Mind
6. Cars – Just What I Needed
7. Player – Baby Come Back
8. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers – I Need To Know
9. Styx – Blue Collar Man Long Nights
10. Jefferson Starship – Count On Me
BONUS: Van Halen – Eruption/You Really Got Me
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: