Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we celebrate the legacy of the Bay Area’s famed recording mecca Fantasy Studios with an all-too brief hop through some of the more noteworthy songs and artists created and mixed behind those hallowed walls. From Greg Kihn to Huey Lewis and Green Day, CCR, Journey – and a few surprises!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Greg Kihn Band – Jeopardy
2. Journey – Chain Reaction
3. Chris Isaak – Diddley Daddy
4. En Vogue – Free Your Mind
5. Green Day – Dookie – Basket Case
6. Huey Lewis and the News – If This Is It
7. Vince Guaraldi – Cast Your Fate to the Wind
8. Creedence Clearwater Revival – Have You Ever Seen the Rain
9. Blues Traveler – Stand
10. Santana (Ft. Rob Thomas) – Smooth
BONUS: Europe – The Final Countdown
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: