Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR? PLEASE CONSIDER LEAVING A TIP!
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ve got a very cool mystery to solve! We’ve got ten classic songs from the 60s – with artists ranging from Sinatra (both Frank and Nancy) to Elvis, Simon and Garfunkel, the Beach Boys, and the Ronettes – and they all have one thing in common…
FOLLOW US ON MIXCLOUD TO HEAR BRAND NEW EPISODES FIRST
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Elvis Presley – A Little Less Conversation
2. Nancy Sinatra – These Boots Are Made for Walkin’
3. Frank Sinatra – Strangers in the Night
4. Ronettes – Be My Baby
5. The Association – Windy
6. Simon & Garfunkel – Mrs. Robinson
7. The 5th Dimension – Aquarius…Let The Sunshine In
8. The Byrds – Mr. Tambourine Man
9. The Mamas And Papas – Monday Monday
10. The Beach Boys – Good Vibrations
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: