Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear from the future member of The Eagles who remade his own song, the refrain from a Doobie Brothers song that popped up in another song, thus earning Patrick Simmons a bonus songwriting credit, and the John Fogerty song that became a massive hit for Status Quo.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Queen – Killer Queen
2. Grand Funk Railroad – Some Kind Of Wonderful
3. Merry Clayton – Keep Your Eye On The Sparrow
4. Bruce Springsteen – Born to Run
5. Doobie Brothers – Black Water
6. Glen Campbell – Rhinestone Cowboy
7. John Fogerty – Rockin’ All Over The World
8. Ozark Mountain Daredevils – Jackie Blue
9. Joe Walsh – Turn To Stone
10. Pointer Sisters – How Long Betcha Got A Chick On The Side
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: