Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR? PLEASE CONSIDER LEAVING A TIP!
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we celebrate Indigenous Peoples Day with landmark Native American artists and tunes spanning a half-century.
FOLLOW US ON MIXCLOUD TO HEAR BRAND NEW EPISODES FIRST
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Paul Revere and the Raiders – Indian Reservation (The Lament Of The Cherokee Reservation Indian)
2. Robbie Robertson – Somewhere Down The Crazy River
3. Link Wray – Rumble
4. Redbone – Come And Get Your Love
5. Tori Amos – Cloud Riders
6. Red Hot Chili Peppers – The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie
7. Jimi Hendrix – Cherokee Mist
8. Europe – Cherokee
9. Jackson Browne – Doctor My Eyes
10. Buffy Sainte-Marie – He’s An Indian Cowboy In The Rodeo
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: