Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear the hit singles featuring guest guitar appearances by former members of the Rolling Stones, the Police, and Dire Straits’ Mark Knopfler; plus members of New Edition and the Go-Go’s go solo, the Wilburys form, and Michael Jackson reaches an unfortunate milestone.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Aerosmith – Rag Doll
2. Joan Jett and the Blackhearts – I Hate Myself For Loving You
3. Michael Jackson – Another Part Of Me
4. Randy Newman – It’s Money That Matters
5. Jane Wiedlin – Rush Hour
6. U2 – Desire
7. Traveling Wilburys – Handle With Care
8. Sting – Be Still My Beating Heart
9. Bobby Brown – Don’t Be Cruel
10. Kenny Loggins – Nobody’s Fool
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: