Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, Bob Seger proves why you should always finish what you start, Paul Simon double dips, Tom Petty and Rodney Dangerfield break through, and two artist score major hits by working with Italian producer Giorgio Moroder.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Billy Joel – You May Be Right
-Rodney Dangerfield – CaddyShack!
2. Queen – Need Your Loving Tonight
3. Charlie Dore – Pilot Of The Airwaves
-Airplane: I Speak Jive!
4. Jackson Browne – Boulevard
5. Paul Simon – Late In The Evening
6. Blondie – Call Me
7. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers – Don’t Do Me Like That
8. Bob Seger – Fire Lake
9. Donna Summer – The Wanderer
-BBC News – John Lennon’s death
10. Bruce Springsteen – Hungry Heart
BONUS: Fleetwood Mac – Think About Me
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: