Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, it’s the year Nicole Brown Simpson was murdered, Tonya Harding was in the news, Kurt Cobain died, and the music charts went a little crazy! It was such a diverse year, we guarantee you some form of whiplash listening to the pop, country, soul, rock-rap, covers and operatic rock that rocked the radio and MTV!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Alan Jackson – Summertime Blues
2. Janet Jackson – You Want This
3. Nirvana – About A Girl (Unplugged)
-Kurt Cobain’s Death
4. Meat Loaf – Rock And Roll Dreams Come Through
5. Smashing Pumpkins – Landslide
6. Beastie Boys – Sabotage
7. Danzig – Mother
8. John Michael Montgomery – Be My Baby Tonight
9. The B-52s – (Meet) The Flintstones
10. Huey Lewis and the News – Shake, Rattle And Roll
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: