Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s (ahem) timely edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we remind you to turn back your clocks this weekend with 10+ tunes about time – winding it back, living through it, hooking up for an hour, and yes, a time song you’ll definitely be familiar with!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. The Byrds – Turn Turn Turn
2. Ingrid Michaelson – Time Machine
3. Cher – If I Could Turn Back Time
4. Al Stewart – Time Passages
5. Culture Club – Time (Clock Of The Heart)
6. Huey Lewis and the News – Back In Time
7. Pink Floyd – Time
8. U2 – Another Time Another Place
9. Pat Benatar – Precious Time
10. Kay Starr – If I Could Be With You (One Hour Tonight)
BONUS. McCoys – Beat The Clock
BONUS. Rocky Horror Picture Show – Time Warp
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: