It’s a set-o-mystery for this week’s bonus beats. So the less I say the better. Suffice it to say the show is packed with some of music’s most iconic musicians of jazz, rock, and pop that fostered some of music most loved music. But what connects these song and/or artists? Let’s see if you can figure it out. Enjoy!
PopOff! is an “anything goes” musical show hosted by me DJ Bear. Every episode is a unique sonic road trip through the multitudes of genres, eras, and musicians in recorded music. So if you have an open mind for musical exploration climb into the PopOff! Bubble and let’s get to it!!
Also, you can catch PopOff! live Thursdays from 7-10 on KBear Radio. Featuring more songs and after parties with more songs. Plus my other live streamed shows occurring throughout the week. I put the roar in more musical variety. Just join me here at KBear Radio.
For even MORE content follow me on HERE ON MIXCLOUD record DJ sets and other special mixes. Just slap that follow button to get notifications. Be sure to smack that follow button to get notified of live streams.
1. Debbie Harry – French Kissing In The U.S.A.
2. Bronski Beat Feat. Eartha Kitt – Cha Cha Heels
3. Marilyn Monroe – My Heart Belongs To Daddy
4. Nat King Cole – I’ve Leaving
5. John Lennon – Power To The People
6. Eric Clapton – I’ve Got A Rock ‘n’ Roll Heart
7. Bo Diddley – Who Do You Love?
8. Faith Hill – Let’s Go To Las Vegas
9. Sarah Mclachlan – Vox
10. Liz Phair – Flower
FAVORITES OF SET:
Eric Clapton – I’ve Got A Rock ‘n’ Roll Heart